Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcome to my new Blog!

Why do I start this blog? I have been an active blogger for an investment blog for about a couple of years. For quite a while, I have been thinking of starting another blog to write about lighter topics which do not require too much research work. Basically thoughts in my head that I wish to pen down. Of course Blogging 101 tells you that if you want to blog, it must have a theme or objective. You can start a blog about bicycles and you can attract cycling enthusiasts to your blog. You can start a blog about pet animals, and you attract pet lovers to your blog.

Anyway I still hope to blog about almost anything under the sun, and I do not want the theme or objective to restrict my postings. So out came this idea of why not I blog about things that are of interest to people of my category? So what category do I belong to? Well I am a typical middle age Singaporean PMET (Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians), a father to 2 young kids, and still serving the last leg of my reservist. Thankfully I do not have problem of receding hair line like some of my peers do, but I do have a ever growing beer belly that does not seems to know how to stop despite having made the effort to jog even on tired evenings after work. Appropriately, I have decided to name my new blog SG (SINGAPORE) FAT UNCLE. In time to come, I shall be posting about topics like fatherhood, frustrations over transportation, financial struggles, etc, basically things that people of my profile will be facing. I do hope that it can be source of reference and advice, and at the same time I also hope it can bring in comments that can be of advice to myself and other readers.

Do hope that you will get to enjoy the postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment